One of the critical factors in online marketing is Paid search or better known as Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns. This is done through paying search engines a fixed dollar amount to display your ads with the search engine results (see image below). The search engine will charge you the fixed amount whenever someone clicks on your ads.
We are ready to prove that we can make more money for you in SEM.
Here’s how the SEM process works:
1. Create a Pay-Per-Click Ad
2. Select keywords & negative keywords
3. Identify geographic locations for ads
4. Create landing pages for Ads if needed
5. Test each element to optimise the Ads for best performance
Compared with other agencies that charge you 20-30% of your advertising budget as their commission on the SEM campaigns they create for you, we only charge for the time spent in setting up and optimizing your campaigns. With Foretec SEO Services, you will enjoy more online profit with minimal cost.
Geographically Targeted Paid Search
Paid search or SEM advertising is perfect for local organic search specifically because geographically targeted campaigns draws the attention of significantly fresh and related leads for more sales in the particular area you like to sell. With this, you are ensured that you will only pay for high quality leads for more chances in boosting your sales.
Your Ads Will Only Display in Areas Preferred
We are in control of key factors in paid search to guarantee that your business definitely appears on your customers’ screens for momentous lead conversion. We offer paid search opportunities in mostly used search engines Google, called Google Adwords.
Success in SEM: What are the Key Elements?
1. Keyword Targets – Keyword targets are very essential in a campaign. This requires competitive analysis and price comparison in getting the profitable spot.
2. Quality Score – This is one element often overlooked by most businesses. Keep in mind that quality score directly affects the amount spent per click using your keywords, which means that improper monitoring will result in overpayment and misleading ROI.
3. Ad Copy – Ad copy is the combination of market standing, envisioning and understanding the competition set up. It is one of the deciding factors whether your spending will go up or your profits will go down.
4. Bidding Strategy – Through a strategic bidding, you’ll get the best chance at a positive ROI. Plus, you can save more money.
5. Landing Page – Landing pages are used mainly to get the words out and to reach out to as much internet users as possible. When done correctly, they can significantly increase business revenue and lift your brand. Its elements are title, picture, forms, logos etc.
Lead generation refers to bringing prospective customers to your products or services. This process entails cost on your part that requires risks but when done properly will be very rewarding. Successful lead generation is determined by these two elements:
1. Lead Quality – Leads should be qualified and validated leads, which mean that people will surely receive any type of reaching out efforts made by the business.
2. Lead Conversion – Creation and execution of marketing plans to induce the target customers towards sales.
Your lead generation program should be carefully planned to avoid any risks and consequences. Foretec SEO Services loves to give you free analysis of your business status and come up with the best profit-making plans for your business online.